Graffiti Art on the Wall at Larwill Park in Vancouver, BC, Canada – Part II
Graffiti on the Wall at Larwill Park in Vancouver, BC. Photo copyright Geoff Peters www.photosvancouver.com
Date + Time: Friday, June 19, 2009. Approximately 2:30PM.
Location: Wall along Larwill Park, Beatty Street between W. Georgia Street and Dunsmuir Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Photo Credit: Photograph Copyright Geoff Peters. Used with Permission.
Description (Keywords): bubble font, happy faces, bright colors.
Technical Notes: The camera used was a Canon SLR (more details?)
If you happen to be the artist who created this piece of graffiti art, it would be cool if you could add comments below about the piece or even submit a short article to Graffiti Near Me discussing the work. I’m not able to make out what the bubble text actually spells out or means — any suggestions on how to interpret the bubble text?
- Graffiti Art on the Wall at Larwill Park in Vancouver, BC, Canada – Part V
- Graffiti Art on the Wall at Larwill Park in Vancouver, BC, Canada – Part IV
- Vancouver Open Data Catalogue: Graffiti Site Data
- Mural & Graffiti Art Panels along Central Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada – Part 8
- Interesting Tag on Canada Post Mail Transit Box at Rupurt and 27th Ave, Vancouver, BC, Canada